Gem Yoga mentorship programmes have been developed to support and empower yoga teachers to thrive in their business. Whether you’re a newly qualified teacher or have been practicing for years, Gem Yoga can help you expand your tribe, refine your teachings and guide you along the path to running a successful yoga business. You can receive mentoring support with 1:2:1 sessions, or a 12-week group online course.
Why mentoring? The biggest hurdle in my early days of yoga teaching was confidence – selling myself, my offerings and delving into the world of yoga business. I would have loved a mentor to help guide me. I’m so happy to be able to offer these programmes to others.
About your mentor
Gemma Williams has been teaching yoga since 2008 and now offers mentoring for yoga professionals. She has travelled extensively to learn from different yoga backgrounds. She is registered with Yoga Alliance, is an experienced advanced teacher (E-RYT 500) and a Yoga Alliance continuing education provider (YACEP). Gemma’s approach to teaching is fun, compassionate and inspiring. She will guide and support you through your individual yoga journey and take you deeper into the practice.
1:2:1 mentor support: Twelve-week course
Expect refreshing change and add new vitality to your yoga business and personal practice with 1:2:1 support. We will help grow your classes, offer tailored 1:2:1 sessions and advice on how to run yoga workshops, courses and retreats. Practical business tools will help you with marketing, social media, growing your online tribe, accounting and time management. We will also look at money beliefs and what might be blocking you from your vision and abundant flow.
Included in the twelve-week course:
- 6 x 60-minute meetings via Zoom video call
- 3 x 2-hr group online mentoring via Zoom
- Email/Voxer support from Gemma
- 6 in depth workbooks
- Honest, encouraging advice and direction
- Reflection time and course-related homework
- Gem Yoga journal & other goodies
- Personal practice focus
This course is ongoing. Book on anytime.
Investment: £1,200 *Instalment plans available
*If paid in full you will receive an additional 121 session
121 mentoring with gem yoga includes:
- Focused 121 sessions via zoom
- Monthly group session via zoom
- Six in depth workbooks; your journey, business your way, money & abundance, sadhana, life-work balance, insight & clarity
- Email and Voxer (voice note app) support throughout the 12 weeks with Gem
- Welcome pack with lots of goodies from Gem Yoga in the post with love
- Meditations to do regularly; visualisation stepping into your new life and chakra balancing
- Clarity on your vision as a yoga teacher
- Clarity on your offerings; classes, 1:2:1’s, workshops, retreats, courses
- Expand your tribe
- Addressing self-worth and self-trust in growing a successful Yoga business
- Awareness of limiting self-beliefs around money and your abundant flow
- Finding your authentic teaching style and voice
- Practical business tools: accounts, marketing, social media, admin, time management
- Online support network of yoga professionals
- Resources to help expand your business and personal development
- Recommended reading list to support your professional development
Begin your journey today to take your
Yoga business and practice deeper…
Online Group Mentoring Workshops
These bespoke mentoring workshops are for yoga teachers who want to build confidence in their yoga business and deepen their understanding of yoga philosophy and teaching methodology. You will learn many practical tools to run a successful yoga business, along with resources and additional reading.
The journal questions and meditations enable you to dive deep into your visions, dreams and belief systems, and give you insight in how to make them a reality.You can continue to journal about self-discoveries and reflections on your personal yoga practice, to increase awareness and therefore change and growth.
Next Workshops: Friday 30th October 1-3pm / Friday 27th Nov 1-3pm
“After one mentoring session with Gem I felt much clearer about my direction and how to set up a yoga business without over complicating things. Gem is warm, positive, motivational and incredibly knowledgeable and helped me cut through my mind clutter!”
Katie Ford, Portslade
“Gem has given me the belief that my life can be good, easy and successful. We have created a plan, put short and long-term goals together and worked on positive affirmations. She has given me clear directions about how to live a happier, successful life.”
Anna Ludwig, Hove
“Gem’s 1:2:1 mentoring session was empowering, thoughtful, compassionate and immensely helpful. Her experience, empathy and heartfelt approach to encouraging me to find (and stay) on my path has enthused and invigorated me beyond words.”
Chloe Skinner, Brighton
Join the Gem Yoga Tribe! Sign up today to receive your FREE chakra balancing meditation from Gem Yoga: